Are some things too dirty to put in the washing machine?

slightly OCD or not, it's not something I would do, either. Cloth diapers are inexpensive enough to buy a few specifically for drying towels. I love them as dusting cloths, though.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

If you only knew how much and the kind of bacteria on your computer mouse! I too use diapers to dust fine furniture, although I'm more concerned about washing out the chemical in "EndDust" rather than the long time ago when the diaper was soiled.

Reply to
Phisherman

That's all very well Phish dear but it's mostly the thought and I always think it's a different sort of "dirt" that one finds about the house and on the hands though I have to agree with Choreboy's point. Talking about the germs on a computer mouse, I don't use one but I'd be interested in finding out how a touchpad or a stylus fare.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

hm. I believe our long lost poster MR Bentos posted about using worn out knickers to wash his face. This could be just one of those Usenet myths. hehe. peggo

Reply to
peggo

That would be before my time dear. I did look into some of his posts and I couldn't see any likeness between mine and his except the obvious English manner of speech. I thought him to be rather a pompous sort of person but one never knows, in RL he may be totally different. Perhaps he'll return one day and entertain you, it is very obvious to me that he's sorely missed by some and was very special to the group and especially to you Peggo.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Really? You mean some folks thought YOU were MR Bentos? Well I never. I see no likeness at all. You are right about the sorely missed part. He sure could push my buttons. sigh.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Didn't he change his name to Ranger?