Ants!

Hi Nan

Based on threads after this one, If my comment was misconstrued or taken as a directive I APOLOGIZE!

It was not intended that way. To Me, the phrase "Off My Soapbox" meant that "I" "ME" personally, was stepping down from my preaching. It was not intended to mean that anyone else was on 'my' soapbox, nor that I was telling YOU to get off MY soapbox.

We all have our soapboxes that we get on from time to time! When I say "Off My Soapbox" it is a self directed instruction to myself. Meaning, I'm boring people to death, so I'm getting OFF of MY OWN Soapbox.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. rose fast and struck hard in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.galilei.com as Bubba-Boob set the hook and started reeling:

[snip]

Gary, Gary, Gary; are you _REALLY_ that stupid? [Hint: Don't answer.]

Boob! You know better. Throw it back. You don't poach the corporate Koi pond.

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

Be careful, Gary. There's a lurker around here called "Ranger". (I may be wrong, but I think she's the one who was arrested for starting a forest fire to get even with her husband.) If she thinks you've invented a cute nickname for Bob, she'll imitate everything you say. Then she'll call you names because she doesn't think it's fair that you're smarter than she is.

Please forgive Bob for flaming you. I'm afraid his envy showed its ugly head. A few months ago, he emailed most of us to announce that he would soon be a gigolo like you. Then he learned that he didn't have enough college credits for certification.

Preaching is what made this group great.

Preaching should be directed at someone else unless of course you're preaching to yourself.

My niece visited from the midwest. I told her I was going to explain the importance of obedience. She said she wouldn't mind if I did. That challenge to my authority left me no choice but to slap her hand with a ruler.

I know you're angry, but MUST YOU SHOUT?

You alert others by talking to yourself?

Reply to
Marcia Pease

Hi Marcey

Barbeque Boob is popular around these parts! In heavy competition to the Road Kill Kafee They have something in common with each other too! Both are inedible and the gray barrels also say so.

As far as The Ranger, her superiority came shining right through!

Well, I guess for about 20 years I could have been considered a gigolo! Although the term 'a kept man' was how I was often described! On my IRS Return I used the term 'househusband' (lower taxes), hi hi

I think he's just jealous!

AMEN to that Sister!

No, I was preaching to the whole congregation, at large!

Good for YOU!!!!!

It DOES help get the STAINS OUT, hi hi.....

I know, I had better be careful on that point, lest I be 'put away' for it.

Ut Oh, there coming to take me away hee hee haa haa ho ho to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and their coming to take me away hee hee haa haa ho ho to the funny farm, where basket weavers sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes hee hee haa haa ho ho. Exit, stage left!

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

A sock-puppet torlled poorly through message news: snipped-for-privacy@corp-radius.supernews.com... [snip of major bleating by an old goat]

Oh come on. If you're going to try and land me, use a pickled rind tail jig, not just a spinner!

ObOP: 2 Tbs. Sugar mixed with 1 Tbs. boric acid set under house where the suckers are coming in; simple and easily removed once the problem moves on. Mix up a cup's worth and pour around ant hole.

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. whined in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.galilei.com... [snip forgettable text] Go look in any mirror and you'll see a scarlet "L" branded dead-center on your forehead.

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

ha ha

Don't give up the day job!

Reply to
Sweep

"The Ranger" verbositized:

Sugar and Yeast is better! It blows the suckers up! Reason: Ant's can't expel gas. And it won't hurt your pets (just don't stand behind them!)

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.