Anti-freeze spill

Hi,

Does anyone know what I can use to remove anti-freeze from asphalt?

Thanks.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Mooney

Water

Reply to
Phisherman

Water. In large quantities. antifreeze is, by design, *VERY* water soluble. It should give you no trouble at all. If it does, perhaps add a brush that has long, stiff bristles to the mix. Don't forget to actual scrub with it...

Then again, one COULD just leave it for the neighborhood strays to lick up, thus eliminating two problems at once...

Wha? Huh???? Did I say that? Gawd, I'm such a hideous person. Somebody stop me before I ignore the rules of being PC again!

Reply to
Don Bruder

In news:gTLvb.7576$ snipped-for-privacy@typhoon.sonic.net, Don Bruder being of bellicose mind posted:

Hopefully one of your children do not emulate the strays. Monkey see.... monkey do. ;-)

Reply to
Philip®

Ah, but sir, you have clearly mistaken me for someone who has, wants, or cares even slightly about children. ANYBODY'S children.

Don't get me wrong... I positively adore the shrieking, leaking, stinking, disruptive, obnoxious, destructive, annoying, distracting, unmannered, sub-sentient, untrained, disrespectful, and generally useless little things.

As long as they're *FAR* *FAR* away from me.

I figure about 15-20 miles is optimal safe spacing, but "out of my perception at all times" will do fine. Failing that, I'll stay happy if you keep your brat on a leash shorter than the distance separating me and it, and either train it to maintain absolute silence unless addressed directly, or keep it gagged.

No, I *WON'T* pretend to like your (or anyone's) offspring, and I don't really care if that damages your (or their) fragile little ego.

Reply to
Don Bruder

In news:DHOvb.7593$ snipped-for-privacy@typhoon.sonic.net, Don Bruder being of bellicose mind posted:

My my! What orphanage were you dropped off at such a tender age?

Reply to
Philip®

Do your kids normally suck on the pavement?

Reply to
Phrederick