Recycled Houses

I am not afraid to post some idea, or contribute a thought or even make my work the object of ridicule by others, that's the nature of our business and profession but at least I am not afraid to post my correct e-mail address. This reminds me of some idiot who once post stupid remarks in one of the other groups under a false name, can't be you, that jerk is no longer on the internet.

Yes I do give 300% to every project, any less and I would be cheating my clients. This is who I am I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience in providing architectural drafting services for myself as a design build contractor and for other professionals such as builders and architects. I can assist anyone with drafting requirements for new construction, as-builds, renovations, restorations or convert sheet drawings to cad format, for commercial or residentional construction. If one can sketch it, I can draw it and make it work, mainly because I have been in the construction industry full time for over 47 years. I am a master Carpenter by trade, also I have worked as a project superintendent and project manager for developers and builders on very large projects. I have references and other information available on request and I have an excellent reputation.

I do "working plans" for Residentional and Commercial Construction industry from the bottom up. I am very interested in green construction and recyclable energy.

My fees are reasonable and all of my work is completed by me and me alone.

I h>> no I think it means don't care, don't want to do it any more but not sure

Reply to
Anthony Ippolito

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

Suppose its neither, or both, or even *irrelevent*?

I've spent the past year workshopping alternative means of housing. In fact, I don't even like the word house anymore, preferring shelter, as the word is expansive and can mean lots of things. It starts by studying how a given building will be used, how much space is required for that use, and flexibility. Why have 10,000 sf if you are only using it for sleeping, and are away from it for much of the day? Why heat/cool 10,000 sf if you are only using 100sf? Costs are always part of the overall picture but feasibility must take the helm. A house, er, shelter is an assembly of materials arranged to satisfy the needs of a conglomeration of lifestyle choices. If you erase the preconceived notions of the word house and focus rather on the individual lifestyle choices you might more easily discover exactly what YOUR shelter should look like and function as. For example, no one cooks 24/7 so why maintain a kitchen 24/7? Same with bedrooms and just about all the other aspects of a conventional *home*. Consider for a moment the idea of pods, connected by climate controlled corridors, the corridors do not have to be horizontal. I leave our bedroom at 6am and don't return until 11pm so why maintain a 70 degree temp in there all the time when its not necessary? As it is currently I don't have control of this. But in a pod arrangement I could. Just a small point to roll around. This is just one of the many facets I have been considering regarding shelter as of late. I believe in the not too distant future these considerations will become more paramount.

Reply to
creative1986

creative1986

You talking about the good ol' days with Ahmed O? He used to love to go off on folks

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Reply to
Warm Worm

The stroke medication caused him to over accelerate and he inadvertantly typed 1 zero too many. Or was it 2?

Reply to
creative1986

Mr. 300% has left for the throne and the relief of 200%.

Reply to
Warm Worm