Re: Ping Don: Homemade table saws.

Yo Don and guys:

> In the front of the 4x8 table we popped up an easily removable > jig-saw, and toward the back we put in a skill saw c/w a super > duper tracked guide that we can clamp our work to. > It's obviously simple, but it works well enough for now. > >
> Ken

Looks good. Seriously.

Now all you need is a Toshiba 4S. (Not seriously. ;P)

Reply to
Warm Worm

Now if you adapt it so that you can install a router adjacent to the jig saw you'll have it made. Oh yea, where's that drill/drill press?

4'x8' is a good size for cutting sheet goods, with a 2x4 for a fence. That looks like a 24 tooth rip blade.
Reply to
creative1986