Re: Is it 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?

> Depends on whether you're drinkin' or pourin'.

From an engineer's perspective a glass is never half full or half empty , but is twice as big as it needs to be.

However, a Klein bottle drinking glass is pretty cool.

Reply to
Bob Morrison

The programmer's perspective is that the contents have significant potential for future expansion.

I'd buy one!

Reply to
Charles Jones

"Don" wrote in news:WeS_e.5538$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

This is great!

Great gift for the Chemist who doesn't have everything but doesn't want anything....You may have just solved this year's holiday dilemma ;)

((How on earth do you find this stuff...?))

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Bob Morrison wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.west.earthlink.net:

I like that! Clever - you should make a T-shirt or mug or sumthin' ;)

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Here are two useful websites I think Don has been using. ;-)

And the always helpful:

Hope those help. ;-)

Reply to
Cato