OT - Honda Ad

To All:

This is for all you Rube Goldberg fans out there

Bob Morrison

Thanks - been a while since I've seen that

For anyone not in the know

Although I've read elsewere that it was done in two takes not one - still bloody good work either way

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Forgot to mention - If you follow the link at the bottom you can see a clip of the original

From

Honda Accord - When things just work (The cog) Original Transmission Date : April 2003 Why I like this advert : This advert is obviously been created after someone has seen the 1987 film The way things go (Der Lauf der Dinge) which was created by two artists by the names of Peter Fischli and David Weiss. If you can imagine this Honda advert lasting for 30 mins then that is what what the film is like! If you like this advert then you will love the film. I recently bought the film on DVD, well worth watching. I hope that this advert will help to introduce people to the film by Peter and David as this has clearly been copied in this advert. For more details on the original film click

Tim

Gotta go get myself one of those two-thousand and FOUR Honda's !!! Still fun to watch though...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

I call 'em pill cars. Coated and round... easy to swallow

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA