To the group....
Hello....not much more than that for the moment.
We have been VERY busy..... so far I have not added mew images to the
website...but I think there will be time after next week. For those
with memory of this group....we have recently or are currently working
1. The Duncan Home, Lake Austin, Texas....very modern, steel, glass,
2. Dolce Restaurant, Brownsville, Texas.... a Parisian chef client of
ours has taken over an existing restaurant and our job is to change the
look and feel without spending too much money. I will post images of
our metal sculpture canopy over the bar....which I think is fairly
cool. The current name of the sculpture is "nuvelas"
3. Centro Pame de San Luis Potosi, Mexico. Master plan and
architecture for a small community of indigenous peoples in the highest
mountains between the states of San Luis and Veracruz.
4. Complete renovation of a high-profile restaurant/bar in a historic
hotel (1880s) in downtown San Antonio, Texas....for the same Parisian
chef as item 2.
5. some nice but modest cutom homes in the Texas Hill Country for some
really nice clients.
Newbies in the group will wonder who the hell I am to be writing like
this....and you old-timers will recognize my style.
Love to all ... and I wish you all great success and happy dinners with
family and friends....
San Antonio and Mexico City