Frank Lloyd Wright's Fredrick residence

Hi there, anyone knows where I can get some information on this residence? I am currently working on a project on this minor work by Wright (designed in 1954 and built in 1958 in Barrington Hills, Illinois) and I have difficulties in gathering material 8on and off line). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks LD

Reply to
tin.news.it

I know of a Frederick C. Bogk House and the Frederick C. Robie house but have never heard of a Fredrick house. In Barrington Hills there's the Carl Post Residence... Ahh yes, there's also the Louis B. Fredrick House in Barrington Hills, according to savewright.org the house recently sold but is still listed (including a picture)...

> anyone knows where I can get some information on this residence?

No nothing... I found nothing

1954 and built in 1958 in Barrington Hills, Illinois) and I have difficulties in gathering material 8on and off line). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks LD
Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

thanks guys, whaI I need is at least some pictures, unfortunately I am still searching and seem to find nothing. today i have read that this specific house working drawings belong to the owner who has never allowed for publication in any of the world arcives... the mistery becomes more and more dramatic... Don, I have heard that the Greeberg house is on the market too. I may write to the loyd's archive and ask if they can help me,. thanks LD

Reply to
tin.news.it

Date seems about right.

My memory was "elsewhere". But maybe my memory is elsewhere.

Reply to
gruhn

There are books in the stores with more obscure of Wright's works (and I keep forgetting to check the copies of those I have for you, sorry). Have you looked at any of these?

Reply to
gruhn

well, like I said, "according to savewright.org the house recently sold but is still listed (including a picture)"

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA