Art of TAJ at your Home

India is known as a country of culture and heritage. A country with various religions, culture & vast following. India is known for its laurel in architecture techniques and style. The one such marvel on the earth is TAJ MAHAL. Taj Mahal, which has been voted amongst the Seven wonders of the World. President of United state of America Bill Clinton said =93There are two kind of people in this world one those who have seen Taj and other those who have not seen Taj=94 If one visit the Taj he cannot afford to miss the ART WORK done on the marble walls & floors of the great wonder It is not possible to replicate the Taj Mahal but we at Taj Mahal handicrafts provide the similar inlay work which is done at TAJ with affordable price at your door steps.

The techniques used are exactly similar. Our services extend from traditional & classical design to floral, geometrical and modern design. We also provide customized designing based on customers special need and requirements. We use more then 100 colourfull/ coloured natural stones comprising various semi-precious and precious stones to create our decorative products using hand set and hand fit techniques.

TajMahal Handicrafts uses precious, semi- precious and natural hard mined stones and mother of pearls . We give a vision to our client=92s dreams and provide a medium to realize how these stones and pearls can be uniquely used in all types of architectural finishes and furniture.

We provide varied designs and custom design service starting from sketch/line drawing, to colour layout, and then final installation.

Client satisfaction is given first priority that is why a complete update can also be given to the customer on each and every step before the installation via Email.

TajMahal handicrafts can create custom-designed work following your most exquisite discriminating requests, or simply acclimatize an existing model or design.

We can also create an identical antique reproduction based on historic period art pieces or research one from our extensive library collection.

TajMahal Handicrafts is available to co-ordinate architects, designers, and private clients, evaluate, specify, detail, and fabricate natural, hard stone, and semi-precious stone installations for both residential and commercial projects. We will drive toward the common goal, with joining hands with your architects & designer.

Please visit our site

Taj Mahal Handicraft

OK.

Site needs some help, just some errors and oversights mostly. Chuck a web guy at it. Shouldn't take long.

I think

's implementation of MDLN-17 is nicer. Less stiff. More lush.

I like RSR-09. Maybe not specificly that installation but in general, yeah.

LFT-03 caught my eye too.

Reply to
gruhn