Arquitektuur versus Architecture.

All words spoken like a future self-employed-almost-always broke future self-employed architect...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

I dream of that. I dream of having my own firm and maybe, someday and somehow, having a few (or a dozen or so) fellow members of the firm.

And I also dream of, perhaps, taking over an architecture school. A non violent coup d'etat if you will. Boy things would change. I just hope none of the redundant theorists hires a hit-man to off me before I can accomplish my goals.... :-)

Reply to
Adam Weiss