What is Whirlpool ADP6001X Error Code 23

Whirlpool ADP3001X hasn't been used for a month or so, and now starts cycle and then comes up with Error 23

Reply to
Jen

I'm having a hard time finding what this machine is. Whirlpool does not seem to recognize the model number ADP3001X or ADP3001. They have dishwasher models starting with ADP (no 3001 though)  but those don't have error codes all the way up to 23. Whirlpool Duet Steam washers and Whirlpool dryers both have error code F23.  It means "water heater failure" on the washer and "outlet thermistor shorted" on the dryer.

So, which type of appliance is it?

Reply to
homeowners

This Whirlpool Whirlpool filter is great - this water filter is efficient and affordable -

Great product for a decent amount of money. I would have bought more, but we eventually got a newer refrigerator.

Reply to
timreidla2