Potterton Suprima - rusty outer case replacement?

The outer case of my Potterton Suprima 80L has some rust on the inside and a tiny pin hole. My gas engineer has shut the boiler down and said I need to replace the whole boiler. The outer case doesn't effect directly the working of the actual boiler I am told - so is it possible to repair the hole. The boiler is probably 15 years old and I doubt if spare outer case parts are still made. The boiler apart form the outer case is in good working order. Any thoughts on avoiding a complete replacement would be appreciated.
Reply to
Ian

Site Timeline Threads