White WestingHouse washer tub moves

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances

The tub keeps moving when I wash cloths. I push it back so that it's even all the way around but it quickly moves again like it's off balance. It moves so much that when the water comes in it's actually going behind the tub and in the washer.

blog comments powered by Disqus