Still going strong

Felipe in TX's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Felipe in TX in  Tools and Equipment » Lawn Mowers

My Honda mower is still running strong after 20 (Twenty! ) years. I think of Clara Johnson every time i use it as it has ALWAYS started with a single pull. I bought it from a Honda dealer rather than a big box to ensure I got a genuine High quality product. Could not be happier!
click to open the full size version of the image

blog comments powered by Disqus