Squeaking Door Handles Already

CraigT's Avatar (by Gravatar) by CraigT in  Doors

Recently moved into a new build in the Nottinghamshire area, had tons of problems, most rectified but shouldn't have happened, but don't want to open that can of worms all over again.

Just a quick one, has anyone experienced really squeaky door handles?
I've tried DW40 to stop the squeak, but the squeak soon comes back. I don't trust the builder to rectify this issue, and I can't help but feel I might need to buy new door handles.

Cheers

blog comments powered by Disqus