Miele upright vacuum cleaner s 7000 motor needs to be replaced is this hard to do, could I do this myself?

margie 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by margie in  Appliances

When it runs noise level is very loud, and there is a smell of burning rubber. I took it to repair place and they say it needs a new motor.
Is this something I could do myself?

blog comments powered by Disqus