I have a Maytag MDBTT60AWB Dishwasher and the Rinse Only light stays on. Push wash cycle button and rinse only comes back on.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances

Rinse only light stays on. Sometimes when I push other buttons nothing at all happens. Sometimes when I push Wash Cycle and start dishwasher starts and then rinse cycle only light comes back on and dishwasher only rinses. After a while all lights will go off and dishwasher will work properly. But, when it completely finishes washing Rinse Only light comes back on. I assume it is either the Control Panel or the Circuit Board. Any way to determine which one?

blog comments powered by Disqus