We have a RCFL HM 3617AC Serial # M360808770 We have noticed past few days we

are setting it for 74 but it keeps running. Thermostat emoji says fan is running. We think it should turn off. It finally has but something does not seem right. Yes it is very hot out.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking. Shame you are so far...
  • site's newest in

    Home Repair