Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!
Kevin
Does it work when parts are on sale? And if the product is a good product to begin with, why would you even NEED parts?
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:59:30 GMT, Other Brother Kevin

It does work on sale priced parts and you would need to replace parts such as belts, filters, blades, and other parts that SHOULD be replaced.

Neat. Thanks for the info ! On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:12:52 GMT, "TexasFireGuy"

Oooo, I'm jealous, I didn't get that one!

I got my membership as a gift from a "friend". I asked them not to renew it.

Other Brother Kevin wrote:

Ooooooh, aaaaaaaaah....
I still have one of their sanding sponges, and a pencil, and some crappy razor knife.
It's a good sanding sponge.
Did you get a set of those wonderful mini screw drivers? You can have mine.

You didn't get the neat circle template with all the neat sizes?

William E. Prisavage wrote:

I guess I didn't stay on their mailing list long enough. :)
Where do I sign up? Always need more crapsman parts.