WW magazines for sale

I have 9 issues of 'Furniture and Cabinetmaking", a British woodworking magazines for sale. Newstand price is $6.95 each. I will sell the lot for $27 plus shipping.

I have issue 25 (Feb 1999) plus issues: 71 (December 2002) through 79 Aug 2003) but am missing one of the sequence (#74-if I find it I'll include it).

All copies are in good shape-read, but not abused. No rips, stains etc...

Email if interested.

Rick

Rick Stein