WW in State College, PA

Well, I have a brand new JTAS on the way but it looks like I'll have to move out of town for work in the next couple of weeks so it'll have to sit. Imagine my pain, a brand new JTAS sitting in a box in the garage and I can't even open it.
Is anyone from State College, PA? Any info on WW stores or where to get wood or WW groups would be much appreciated??
It looks like until I make new friends I'll have extra time to make sawdust.
No answers to your questions, but congrats on the new saw! Hopefully you can get it set up soon and start enjoying it. I'm certainly enjoying ine! --dave

Well, as far as stores, Grizzly in Muncey on the other side of Williamsport would be a pretty good start, and while its a longer trip down 322 to Harrisburg, there is a Woodcraft there. I've had good experience with Lewis Lumber in Picture Rocks, not too far east from Muncey; http://www.lewislp.com , they welcome retail hobbyist trade and also have size when you need it. I bought about 2000 bd ft of maple, cherry and poplar from them not so long ago, and the prices were reasonable. I'm from central NJ but spent a lot of time in Lewisburg visiting a co-ed at Bucknell (who I married 31 years ago) and still find myself out in that neck of the woods.
Mutt