Wow! Festool 100 yard Track saw Track

I wonder how much THAT would cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VyOJQwEuc

On 2/6/2016 9:51 AM, Leon wrote:

Commentard section is sad ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Yeah, but... where would you keep it? ;-)
On 2/6/2016 11:52 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

On 2/6/2016 10:52 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Under the stadium at the local foot ball field. ;~)
But how would you transport it? LOL

In your 747, of course.
On 2/6/2016 10:51 AM, Leon wrote:

I opened this so now Leon gets another 2 cents.
On 2/6/2016 11:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yeah baby!

Look familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8voBixOW0-c?autoplay=1

On 2/6/2016 12:47 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Now that is funny! And that guy IS a a lot of the guys here. LOL

imaginable. 6th or 7th grade?
On 2/6/2016 2:21 PM, OFWW wrote:

He is strange. I have seen home bfore, he specializes in making things with his arsenal of Festools so that he can save by not spending a few dollars on Festool. Wot?
He is older than he looks..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvQCD3BJ44MKkHU8Tl7a5A

Yeah, he is 23. I thought he might be related to Matthias, but if he is its not directly, they both live in Canada.
I noticed he was proud on the video you showed of making the jig instead of buying the Festool jig. Oh Well. It is proof that tools don't make the man.
On 2/6/2016 9:23 PM, OFWW wrote:

;~) There is a strange connection there.

Yeah. LOL. He even has a MFT3 table and has a video showing to make a replacement top with dog holes.
Actually there are countless videos showing how to make a replacement.
None are as simple as simply using the original as a template to guide a top bearing flush trim router bit to duplicate the original.

I want to know where you get a 100 yard piece of MDF?
On 2/6/2016 3:05 PM, Markem wrote:

It is an accessory that comes with the 100 yard track. ;~)

It's the case the track comes in. ;-)

ROTFL! You owe me a new monitor.