Wow! Festool 100 yard Track saw Track

I wonder how much THAT would cost.

Leon

Commentard section is sad ...

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah, but... where would you keep it? ;-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

In my 101 yard long shop.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I opened this so now Leon gets another 2 cents.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Under the stadium at the local foot ball field. ;~)

But how would you transport it? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Yeah baby!

Reply to
Leon

Look familiar?

Spalted Walt

Now that is funny! And that guy IS a a lot of the guys here. LOL

Reply to
Leon

The follow up video was of some kid with every festools item imaginable. 6th or 7th grade?

Reply to
OFWW

I want to know where you get a 100 yard piece of MDF?

Reply to
Markem

In your 747, of course.

Reply to
krw

He is strange. I have seen home bfore, he specializes in making things with his arsenal of Festools so that he can save by not spending a few dollars on Festool. Wot?

He is older than he looks..

Leon

It is an accessory that comes with the 100 yard track. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

It's the case the track comes in. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Yeah, he is 23. I thought he might be related to Matthias, but if he is its not directly, they both live in Canada.

I noticed he was proud on the video you showed of making the jig instead of buying the Festool jig. Oh Well. It is proof that tools don't make the man.

Reply to
OFWW

ROTFL! You owe me a new monitor.

Reply to
OFWW

;~) There is a strange connection there.

Yeah. LOL. He even has a MFT3 table and has a video showing to make a replacement top with dog holes.

Actually there are countless videos showing how to make a replacement.

None are as simple as simply using the original as a template to guide a top bearing flush trim router bit to duplicate the original.

Reply to
Leon