Workbenchdesign.net website updated

Hi folks.
It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to workbench design and construction has been updated recently. I also added many new links for added resources for books and workbench supplies and hardware.
The address for this site is:
www.workbenchdesign.net
The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A modern European style workbench. I did it to show one person's thought process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".
Some of the additons to the site are:

Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.
Tim
Good ideas - looked at one of the links to see how to fix my current bench. Chainsaw.
Tim C wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek