Workbench design

OK I'm finally going to build myself a proper workbench. I've pretty well decided on the design out of April 2003's Fine Woodworking. It's a smaller but still quite large variation on the Shaker style bench in Landis's Workbench Book. My issue right now is... what am I going to do with all those drawers? Wouldn't I be better served with maybe one full bank of drawers, four more chisel, marker depth drawers (two and two) and two cabinets to put stuff on shelves?
I've got a tool chest on the wall which currently contains most of my regularly required hand tools and my run off table from the TS has 9 large drawers for power tools. What would I do with all that space? If anybody has managed to fill 15 drawers on a workbench without going out and buying a bunch of tools they don't need please tell me what's in them.