Woodworking Shows

Can anyone tell me where I can find schedules and information for woodworking shows? Every time I hear about one in my region (NY Metro), it's always too late.
Thanks, Chuck
Chuck wrote:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com /
Chuck wrote:

Oddly enough one of the sites is:
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Chuck wrote:

The flyer I got in the US Mail told not to tell Chuck... <G>
http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show_2005/show.asp
Chuck wrote:

You could donate to your local PBS outlet and get the program guide....

LOL. I think he's talking about the kind of show where you walk in and there are vendors, not the kind in between Dragon Tales and Dora the Explorer.
todd