Woodworking show in Sonoma County

Until October 17th, the Sonoma County Woodworkers Association is having its annual Artistry in Wood show at the Sonoma County Museum.

The show has 90 pieces of functional and decorative wood art. The SCWA strives to exhibit the best of what our members do and we believe that we have a high mark this year.

If you are in the Bay Area and want to see this exhibit, the website for the museum is:

show is judged. Our judges this year were:

Jim Budlong - instructor at College of Redwood fine woodworking program

Loy Martin - woodworker from Palo Alto California

David Marks - nationally known woodworker and instructor

The results of their judging and photographs can be found here:

the OCTOBER newsletter - it's a PDF file.

M Wallace Chairman

Reply to
MJ