Woodworking Show in Northern California

For those living the Bay Area:

The last days of the Artistry in Wood show are this Saturday and Sunday.

We have over 45 pieces of work from such known artists as Greg Zall, Craig Thibodeau, David Marks, and Michael Cullen.

The Artistry in Wood show is in the Sonoma County Museum which is on

7th Street in Santa Rosa. If you're in the area this weekend, you might want to stop by and take in the show.

See the museum's website for times and entrance fees:

show is put on by the Sonoma County Woodworkers Association. Our website is:

SCWA

Reply to
MJ