Woodworking...in Action!!!, subscribers...?

Howdy, was wondering if anyone of you are subscribers to Woodworking in Action DVD magazine? If so, have you received issue 003? It was supposed to come out in april, but I have not received it...
JES

I received mine just a few days ago.
Cheers.
TW
TinWoodsmn wrote:

Thanks, guess I'll receive it shortly...
JES