woodworking? Coffins for US soldiers!

2311 and counting.
lots of coffins...
for the victims of poverty draft
All for lies by your beloved corporations.
What is "Poverty draft?" How's Austin, Martin?
Peace, Bobby
The "poverty draft" is a myth. We have one of the most diverse militaries in history.
Joe wrote:

While I believe your statement is true in general, I am increasingly surprised to see the appearant stratification of the forces. That some serve while others schmooze. Almost like a modern corporation.
--
Thank you,

Hey guys,
turns out your own American-as-apple-pie Charlie Sheen has done some reading (unlike you who don't dare!)
and 82% like it:
http://www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/23968.content.html
Would this describe your feelings?:
...cynics are beginning to feel the breeze of fear as they desperately cling to ignorant dogmas spoon fed to them by an empire in descent, while in the back of their mind and in their soul knowing that they have sided with the wrong team and the wrong side of history.
Listen to Charlie Sheen:
(20minutes, 1.2mB)
http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/AlexJones_CharlieSheen_032406.mp3 (telephone quality)
25mB high Quality http://prisonplanet.com/audio/032406_sheen_show_audio_hi_q.mp3