Woodworking club in Fairfax, VA

Howdy,
Is anyone aware of any woodworking organizations in (Western) Fairfax County, VA? I know there's Woodcraft in Springfield, but that's a bit difficult to get to during the week for me. I was hoping that something similar existed near Herndon or even nearby Loudoun County.
Thanks for the help.
Mark
Mark Witczak wrote:

Not that I know of. HD and Lowes, but nothing useful for tools. Unless you count the Sears Service center at Braddock and Rt 28.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

I live in North Springfield - not far from the Woodcraft store in fact - and I would be interested in attending a club, although Chantilly is a bit of a hike for me...
daltec
I know that there is someplace in Maryland, which was visited by the guys who set up http://www.ultimateworkbench.com .. and yes, I realize maryland is not virginia, but hey, its just across a river, no?
`Captain, there be whales here!' (Trenton, NJ)

Larry Levinson Talking up to the vocal ... LLevinson*Bloomberg.net (remove the star etc ....)