Woodworkers CAN get along.

Just a few of us in a radius of a couple of hundred miles. Lots of laughs, learned a lot from a rep from Vectric (UK), who incidentally also make PartsWorks for the ShopBot gang. Some BBQ, and a sharing of sources and resources, for material, bits, art, ideas. What a great way to spend a Saturday, as opposed to watching PBS and Norm. Next session in my city, with overnight guests and an introduction to Erdinger Weiss on draught.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/VectricWorkshop.jpg
Robatoy wrote:

Sounds like a good time. Which one of those galoots is you?
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

I'm the galoot who took the picture. <G>
Robatoy wrote:

Nailing kittens to the chesterfield would be more fun than watching PBS. For hilarity, you might try Fox. For example, last night a news report started by interviewing a local sheriff:
"The senator must have really tied one on. He was seen leaving the party about 11:00 p.m. and this morning his car was found in the smokestack of a British aircraft carrier in the Formosa Straits."