Woodwerks / Rockler stores combining in columbus

I just found out that the Rockler store in Bexley is moving to the locally run Woodwerks store in Gahanna. This should help with price matching anyway...
http://www.woodwerks.com/announcerockler.htm
It appears to me that they will remain independent.
This is true Rick, it will happen June 1st. Rockler will occupy the space where the dust collectors are and the repair center. The repair center will move the classroom. I believe that Woodwerks will also become the Porter Cable repair center. The classroom will move the west side of the building after the currnet tenant there vacates the building. You won't be able to shop Rocklers evenings (except Thursdays) and Sunday anymore. My Rockler woodclub discount will only be 10% now. Ted
That's some good news! Sometimes getting into the Rockler was a PITA cuz of their very limited amount of parking spaces. Heck, some days I had to circle the block a few times waiting for someone to leave, and just pray the truck would fit in the space! --dave

I hope that they get some sunday hours, that would be nice.

Rick, The owner said there will be no Sunday hours. I don't know if Rockler has enough pull to change his mind. Ted