Delta 17-925 $399 Columbus OH

I found that The Andersons General Store in Columbus (Brice Rd) has this floor model 16 1/2" variable speed drill press available for a very good price and thought I would pass it along in case another woodworker would be interested. List price is ~$1100, seems to be generally available on the Internet at $770 to $880. The salesman said they are factory refurbished models, though there was no such indication on the display or on the unit I purchased. Two year factory warranty. I'd like to tell you how well it works, but I haven't yet been able to lift it out of my van...

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Yes, you will need helping horsing that around. Mine was new, in two boxes, and I had to get the neighbor to help getting the head up onto the column. Once it's standing, you can tip and roll the thing around (being ever so mindful of the center of gravity) to anyplace you want it.

That's a screaming deal. I paid around $700 for mine three years ago, and I stole that one, I thought.

Reply to
LRod