Woodslicer band blades from Highland Hardware

Page 2 of 2

I talked to the MiniMax people today and asked them about the wider blades and smaller diameter wheel band saws. They indicated that the latest blades today are typically thinner and can be used on the smaller saws.
The Timberwolves last a long time but the alternating tooth pattern on the Woodslicer wins hands down on several points. 1. Super quiet 2. Hardly any chateer or resulting marks 3. Thinner and seems to run cooler. 4. Higher tension seems to be better suited for the saw I have. Jets first relaease of this 18' was still in the "beta" stages apparently when I bought it.
Knothead wrote:

Thanks. Is that the regular blade or the "resaw" blade?
er
--
email not valid