Wooden Train Rail Jigs

Greetings,     I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them. Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.
    If anyone has any tips, links, info, I would be extremely appreciative.
Thanks, jason
Hope this helps. I've ordered from them and been satisfied but I have NOT ordered this item.
http://pricecutter.com/product.asp?pn=P19-3202
<<I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them. Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.>>
This is what you are looking for: http://eagleamerica.com/product.asp?pn 9-1775&bhcd232019198
Lee

_________________________________
Yet another:
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bt_bull.html
One more thing, You might appreciate the train table I built for my 3-year old to hold his Thomas the Train set:
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/Traintable.htm
Thanks all for you replies. And stoutman, the table is lovely. I've been chewing on trying my hand at one later. Good pics for planning.
Jason

Thank you!
I am considering buying the train track router bits also. Shouldn't be to hard to make your own track.

<http://www.bscandm.com/trains/
The site has links to router bits, parts, etc.
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green