Wooden Platform Gazebo Bird Feeder Plan

HERE http://www.swingplans.com/gazebo_bird_feeder_plans.html YOU WILL FIND A LARGE Gazebo Bird Feeder Plan. ENJOY
Sun, Mar 4, 2007, 9:27am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@ec.rr.com (swingplans) doth dream with: HERE http://www.swingplans.com/gazebo_bird_feeder_plans.html YOU WILL FIND A LARGE Gazebo Bird Feeder Plan. ENJOY
Don't shout. Hurts my eyes. Nice squirrel feeder.
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool
(swing plans) doth dream with: HERE http://www.swingplans.com/gazebo_bird_feeder_plans.html YOU WILL FIND A LARGE Gazebo Bird Feeder Plan. ENJOY
Don't shout. Hurts my eyes. Nice squirrel feeder.
Shame on you! How am I gonna get the Gatorade out of my keyboard, huh?
;-)
-- Mark

13 bucks for plans for ONE bird feeder? Jeez, I'd ship the damned thing for free, too.