Wooddorking contents on the PUD (tmLJ)

Yup,

Rogowski's school in Portland, visit with c-less in Grant's Pass, and the College of the Redwoods. READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

stands for Pick-up truck diaries. It was coined by Larry when he realized what i needed to be doing as Marilyn is not with me yet.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:02:54 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi scrawled the following:

By golly, you did attribute it to me after all. I'll be famous!

So, out of California yet? Only 7,000 clicks to go!

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Guatemalectrons are in theory the same as ours, 110-120 Volts 60 cycles with the same kind of plugs (as is everything between Ellesmere Island and the Darien Gap). However, judging by the brightness of the lightbulbs in some of our hotel rooms, they might not be up to par.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

You betcha. Let me know how I can help. I can organize things from here in ToonTown and get it shipped ASAP.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone