Woodcraft/Tempe Az.

Got a letter today from Woodcraft HQ saying that the Tempe store was definitely closing -- no reason given other than in was the decision of the franchise owner. Suggested we go to their Tucson store -- that's a laugh -- gonna drive 120 plus miles -- no way.

I've been going by there once a week since it closed, looking for the big sign announcing their 50% off liquidation sale. <bg>
I think it was in a bad location...poor visibility. Very little room devoted to stationary tools too. Best local place to see the big equipment is Timber Woodworking Machinery in Mesa, also on Southern Blvd.
And no, I won't be driving to Tucson either.
Jeff