wood (word)working puzzle

Today's cryptogram in the paper was bad as usual --- but woodworking related:
ypamddf eame eab qnns qmtp'e sbfs bpnyra, eab wmxdbpebx jp wamxrb jttybs m xbtemjpjpr nxsbx.
e = t. Enjoy - (solving on the puter isn't as fun! :) )
ts wrote:

I thinkthat the 6th word, "sbfs", is supposed to be "sfbs".
I haven't solved one of these in a long time, and I wouldn't have worked on this one, except it was supposed to be on topic.
I wasn't disappointed in my expectation of a "corny" quote.
Incidently, this is the first time I tried to solve one on Notepad. I started with two copies of the orginal string and make a database as I went along, replacing lowercase letters by capitals in the 2nd string and writing "e = T" in my database.
This turned out to be easier than just a pencil and paper. To "backup" I could just copy and paste from the first string.
Bill
On 5/9/2013 8:31 PM, Bill wrote:

notepad (lower case). I did almost get a paper cut; no SawStop on my desk.
"ts" <> wrote in message

Shouldn't that 'sbfs' be 'sbms' ?
email.me:

yeah checked it 2x. -- proofreading is like measuring. I cut it twice and it's still too short.
email.me:

yeah checked it 2x. -- proofreading is like measuring. I cut it twice and it's still too short.
news:XnsA1BBB973C70C9dontenenthinkaboutit@ 69.16.185.250:

You have a typo.
"sbfs" should be "sfbs".
On 5/9/2013 7:13 PM, ts wrote:

ypamddf eame eab qnns qmtp'e sbfs bpnyra, eab wmxdbpebx jp wamxrb jttybs
a restaining order m xbtemjpjpr nxsbx.

On Friday, May 10, 2013 6:45:28 AM UTC-5, mungedaddress wrote:

Food? None of thems woodworkers know how to speel.
Sonny