WOOD=TREATMENT NON-TOXIC

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/homemade/wood-treatment.non-toxic
I've not tried any of this myself, just found the link.
JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
J T wrote:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/homemade/wood-treatment.non-toxic
Thanks much for posting. But doesn't the paraffin wear off?
A friend of mine is delivering a baby in a few weeks, and we had a few projects in mind. A few of them will be used in the bathroom, so I'll possibly need to start looking for non-toxic paints (or other treatments).
--
Best regards,
Vriendelijke groeten,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:28:16 -0500, J T wrote:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/homemade/wood-treatment.non-toxic
Since when are pine tar, linseed oil and turpentine non-toxic?
If they are not toxic to molds, fungi, mildew or bacteria, how do they work?
Bill
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.