Wood Train Wheels

I have always had a hard time finding the 1 3/16 dia by 1/4 , train wheels. I have acquired some at a good price and will share.
Anyone needing some, email me, they have to be purchased by the 100 and the shipping will be actual shipping to your address. They will ship from 65658.
snipped-for-privacy@sugarbearswoodworks.com http://www.sugarbearswoodworks.com