Wood Storage - Follow Up

I went with the Fastmount system from Menards. It consists of wall-mounted supports and shelf brackets that just pop into place. I intentionally left the bottom 4' 6" of the space clear, as I intend to build Swingman's rack. We had talked about casters in the previous thread, but Menards didn't have any of the ones I wanted in stock.
I've now got a better idea of what I've actually got, tossed out a bunch of scraps, and have come to a couple useful conclusions: For short and small stuff, like 2x2s a bucket is the way to go. Long and wider boards fit the shelves nicely, but really wide boards are a pain to move so would be better on a rack.
Looks like the cost will be about $150-200 total, for a pretty good size shelf system. I have a 12' ceiling, so I went right up to the top. I know those top shelves will be inconvenient, but they'll be good for wood that's waiting for a special project. Might as well... what am I going to put up there anyway? The wall supports were cheap at only ~$1/ft, so for an extra $20 I get more storage space. Brackets are the expensive part, running about $2.15 each for a 14" bracket. They're strong but just not cheap.
Puckdropper

Not cheap ? $ 15.90 < Canadian > each for 14 inch at Lee Valley ! That gets expensive real quick .. ... perhaps China vs Canada made ? Dunno.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?cat=3,43648&p2145
John T.