Wood Model Airplanes

Hi everyone, just an update to my recent post regarding this site -

already purchased 2 models and was amazed by the great art work. I was wondering how they make this products. It really looks like the actual aircraft.

I contacted them and asked to share something about the process but they told me that they can't.

Do you know the secret behind this model aircrafts?

Reply to
alain

Google "IPMS". Ever see a guy sorting salt grains under a microscope to make switches?

Reply to
J. Clarke