Wood in L.A.

I'm goning to L.A. this weekend to pick up some furniture. I have room left in the van, so is there somewhere I can buy a couple of sheets of Walnut veneer plywood.
Randy Anderson plywood in Culver city has really good selections of HW ply. Might also try House of Hardwoods in Santa Monica, their ply selections are usally a little sparse http://www.andersonplywood.com / http://www.houseofhardwood.com / Joey
Opps
http://www.houseofhardwood.com /
How close to Dothan?? You do mean LA, Lower Alabama, right??
John

Where in LA?

http://www.farwestplywood.com/index.htm