Wood ID ?

Page 2 of 2
Mon, Sep 22, 2003, 10:58pm (EDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rizla99) wonders: How do I do that ? I thought they were deleted after a short while, even some of the posts that are listed in my browser, sometimes say "no longer available"
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&num0 Only deleted from the newsgroup.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
(Rizla99)

Nice one JOAT, cheers m8 ATB Mick