Wood for outdoor chairs

My outdoor projects have consisted entirely of pressure treated wood (mainly deck boards). Lately, I've read a number of articles warning of potential health issues associated with the arsenic used in this wood. I've read the list of usual suspects for outdoor projects -- teak, mahogany, cedar, cypress, etc., but I'm having a difficult time finding a source in the Northern Maryland area. So, which of these woods give you the most bang for your buck? I don't want to be cheap about it, but I don't want to go broke either. Second, is anyone familiar with a decent supplier in my area?
TIA, Kirk
kirk78h asks:

Cypress is probably the best choice, though white oak is good, too.
Try www.woodfinder.com for a source. They don't have them all, but they do have many.
Charlie Self "For NASA, space is still a high priority." Dan Quayle
The treated wood scare is just that, although the environmental issues of the production have some validity, the amount af arsenic you get from licking it is less than from a single sardine. There is some crazy Canadian woman who is blaming all her (undiagnosed) health problems on her neighbor burning treated lumber ten years ago, and she has just about got the stuff banned. Google alt.construction for the interminable ramblings on the subject:-)
Teak is good and I have plenty of it if you want to buy some, and at good prices :-) Mahogany is prone to worm and carpenter bees. cedar is a little too prone to splintering and heaving. Cypress may work well.
Almost any of the woods can be found on the net for a fairly low shipping charge.
JJ
KirkH wrote:

I got the cypress I used for our waibscoating from these guys. They were fair.
http://www.alvahardwoods.com /
On 28 Apr 2004 12:25:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (KirkH) wrote:

For suppliers in N. Md. (quite a wide swath)..
Hicksville Planing Mill: Good quality lumber, excellent prices. 14464 Hicksville Road Clear Spring, MD 21722-0124 301-842-3474
Groff & Groff Lumber snipped-for-privacy@epix.net 858 Scotland Rd. Quarryville, PA 17566 (800) 342-0001
Exotic Lumber: 3 locations - Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Baltimore. http://www.exoticlumberinc.com A bit pricey, but excellent selection.
Cheers, Paul