Wood Finishing Book

Earlier this summer there was a thread here about wood finishing, and one particular book was highly touted as the best one on the subject. Of course I didn't save the msg so I don't remember the title - can you help? It was one of the few things that most people in this NG agreed upon!

Reply to
Grandpa

"Understanding Wood Finishing" by Bob Flexner

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

I also recommend "Great Wood Finishes - A Step-by-step Guide to Beautiful Results" by Jeff Jewitt.

Nova

Reply to
Sprog

Reply to