Wood Finishing Book

Earlier this summer there was a thread here about wood finishing, and one particular book was highly touted as the best one on the subject. Of course I didn't save the msg so I don't remember the title - can you help? It was one of the few things that most people in this NG agreed upon!
"Understanding Wood Finishing" by Bob Flexner
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message

Mike in Mystic wrote:

I also recommend "Great Wood Finishes - A Step-by-step Guide to Beautiful Results" by Jeff Jewitt.
And A Polishers Handbook - Neil J. Ellis http://www.ubeaut.com.au/ubhome.htm

Thats it, I remember the authors name now, thanx!