wood finish suggestions

I have a large (800 sq ft) covered porch with 1 x 4 tg clear fir flooring. I'm in the process of refinishing it and would like to go with a clear finish. It's in the pacific north west so it gets wet in the winter even though it's covered. and I don't want to refinish it every year. Any suggestions?
Terry
Terry Kangas wrote:

I'd probably use boiled linseed oil for its ease in initial application and renewal. Next choice would probably be polyurethane varnish...more durable but much harder to renew if you let it get bad.
--

dadiOH