wood filler:

Hello wood workers what kind of wood filler do you recommend? I have used Elmer's ,Le page, and others water and solvent based the results are not that great especially if I try to tint them.Any favorites?
Sal
Sorry for the generic type post I am installing oak , fir and teak trim moulding around door and closet openings.
Sal

I have had good success with Timbermate but you are going to have to color it after it is in place. It takes color very well. Timbermate also comes in various wood colors but as per usual, they never match the color that I need.
Good Luck.